Around 2 months back we had come out with a new scheme called Delivery Gains
DeliveryGains will enable you to meet your investment objectives.
- >>> 3 – 5 stock recommendations per month.
- >>> Fundamentally sound and well-researched stocks, with a Technical bias, to time the entries and exit.
- >>> Focus on midcaps and select small caps.
- >>> Strategy on how to accumulate stocks at exact levels would be mailed.
- >>> Fortnightly review of recommended stocks.
Charges: Quarterly-7000 Half Yearly-12000 Yearly-20000
- -- > Investors/Traders who do not track the markets day in day out.
- -- > Traders who would like to make a defensive portfolio with a medium to long term bias.
-- > Investors targeting 30-40% returns over a year with lower risk and beat market and FD returns.
- -- > Not ideal for people who are looking out for very quick returns. They can opt for our QuickGains Premium Service.
The service was started around February 2nd week.The stocks recommended and the performance can be seen in the table below.
|Script||Reco. Price||Target||CMP||Gain / Loss||%||Comments|
|Everest Industries Ltd.||182||225||235||43||23.63||Fully Booked at 230|
|Cosmo Films||120||170||124||4||3.33||Hold made a high of 132|
|Kovai Medical||97||130||131||34||35.05||Booked more then half|
|Kemrock Industries||400||550||470||70||17.50||Partially booked at 470|
|Bilcare||550||720||537||-13||-2.36||Hold wait to add|
|TVS Motors||81||95||88||7||8.64||Partially booked at 88|
|Ambika Cotton Mills||151||200||180||29||19.21||Half Booked at 180|
|Ion Exchange||145||250||170||25||17.24||Hold wait to add|
The above stocks have been with more of a medium term perspective and not trying to go for quickfire returns. Also have not mentioned 2-3 stocks which i would not like to disclose as long term bets and not to be given for free .
From this month we would be sending more reports to Delivery Clients apart from e-mail notifications to buy and sell. Also plan to send Sms from April 15 to people based in India. Also much more to be added.
One of the reports sent to the clients with the calls can be downloaded from the link below.
To subscribe to the above service mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Asif 09833666151