DeliveryGains will enable you to meet your investment objectives.
- >>> 3 – 5 stock recommendations per month.
- >>> Fundamentally sound and well-researched stocks, with a Technical bias, to time the entries and exit.
- >>> Focus on midcaps and select small caps.
- >>> Strategy on how to accumulate stocks at exact levels would be mailed.
- >>> Fortnightly review of recommended stocks.
Charges: Quarterly-7000 Half Yearly-12000 Yearly-20000
- – > Investors/Traders who do not track the markets day in day out.
- – > Traders who would like to make a defensive portfolio with a medium to long term bias.
– > Investors targeting 30-40% returns over a year with lower risk and beat market and FD returns.
- – > Not ideal for people who are looking out for very quick returns. They can opt for ourQuickGains Premium Service.
The service was started around February 2nd week.The stocks recommended and the performance can be seen in the table below.
|Script||Reco. Price||Target||CMP||Gain / Loss||% Returns||Comments|
|Everest Industries Ltd.||182||225||N.A.||43||23.63||Fully Booked at 230|
|Cosmo Films||120||170||117.4||4||-3.33||Hold, made a high of 132|
|DCB||34.5||47||N.A.||12.5||36.23||Fully Booked at 47-48|
|Kovai Medical||97||150||N.A.||53||54.64||Booked fully at 150|
|Kemrock Industries||400||550||N.A.||150||37.5||Fully Booked at 550|
|TVS Motors||81||95||N.A.||12||14.8||Booked fully at an Averege price of 93|
|Ambika Cotton Mills||151||175||N.A.||24||15.9||Booked Fully at 175|
|Ion Exchange||145||250||143.6||-1.5||-1.03||Hold earlier stock went to 170 +|
|BOC India||200||300||N.A.||275||37.5||Booked at an Avereage Price of 275|
|Areva||295||290||-5||-1.7||Exited at 290|
|Dhanalaxmi Bank||146||180||162||22||15||Booked part at 168, rest Holding|
|Camlin Limited||28.5||38||31.4||3||10||Holding for long term|
The above stocks have been with more of a medium term perspective and not trying to go for quickfire returns. Also have not mentioned 3-4 stocks which i would not like to disclose as those our medium to long term bets and not to be given for free .
Also have not included certain short term trades sent via sms which are part of our QuickGains premium scheme.
In the last few weeks we have started sending updates via sms also to Delivery Gains Clients.
To subscribe to the above service mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Asif 09833666151