Interest seems to be back in MNCs with possibility of delisting. But investors should be careful in choosing their bets and not expect major returns.
Foseco, Wyeth Ltd, Pfizer, Elantas,BOC India, Novartis which look attractive on declines.
Alok Inds continues to look good to buy for short term. Also textiles as a sector is interesting fundamentally as per smart investors.
Technical Analysis Training Programs :
MUMBAI – APRIL 30-1 May ( Last few seats Left )
For more call Kazim 09821237002 or Asif 09833666151 or mail email@example.com
- Axis Bank and Cummins technical charts
- Technical Charts – Reliance Inds, ACC Ltd, Axis Bank , Canara Bank and Crude Technical View
- Gaps , NAV prop up – Sensex stages a breakout !-= Quick Technical Views – Axis Bank, Tata Motors, Grasim, Bank of Baroda
- Quick Technical Charts on some large caps – Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Limited , PNB , SBI, Tata Motors, TCS
- HDFC Bank , Lupin and Suzlon Technical Charts