Berger Paints –
Had recommended the stock in our detailed powerpoint as a good midcap pick,
The stock has remained resilient in current markets and is on verge of a major breakout. Accumulate between 112-102 with a stoploss of 95 and target price of 120-135 in medium term.
The view for the index remains the same as before book partially at 16800-17300 and be stock specific. We have seen good performance in all our stocks mentioned. Was a bit busy with family commitments so could not update much last week.
Technical Analysis Training sessions planned for Banglore and Hyderabad for more details call – Kazim 09821237002 or Asif 09833666151
- Berger Paints – Interestingly poised for medium term.
- PTC India – Major Technical Breakout. Accumulate for a target of 90-95 in short to medium term.
- Jaiprakash Associates – Major long term channel breakout gives a target of 120.
- GMDC – Accumulate with a long term view and target of 280.
- Berger Paints – Nice Range Breakout. Heading to 180