Technical view by Nooresh

Some trades — Auro Pharma,Century Textiles, Hindalco and ITC.

Over the last few sessions have been loading up a lot of stocks.

Never been more then 10-12 stocks open in a trading service since a long time. Obviously most of them are in the green so trailing on to the positions.

Expecting the rally to last a bit more till 4900 as mentioned and stock specific may see some more action.

Some of the stocks mentioned.

Aurobindo Pharma --- Already long at 95 booked quickly

Century Textiles --- A fresh trade at 231 seems bottomed out. Short term target 245. Good risk-reward.

Hindalco ---- Initiated at 118 ( had mentioned in CNBC also i suppose ) tgt 130. Nice divergences and falling wedge breakout

ITC Limited ----- A good clean breakout. And always a defensive so low risk.

Many other stocks like BHEL( mentioned in this post )  Larsen & Toubro ( check post here ) , Reliance Inds ( check post here ) good moves as expected but mind you its a long term bet.

Had clearly mentioned exactly a week back at 4650 levels on January 3rd 2012 that Nifty is setting up for a short term rally is the Bearish consensus had become very high. Also the technical reasons were specified in this post ---  Short Term Rally

People can also start following me on for some snippets.

Also for all the readers this scheme —  will not last for long. ( there was some linking problem which is now rectified )

Happy Investing,

Nooresh Merani

CEO- Analyse India Market Solutions Private Limited

Article by Nooresh Merani

Nooresh has written 2532 articles.

You can follow Nooresh Tech on Facebook and Twitter here.

{ 8 comments… add one }
  • Venkat January 10, 2012, 23:15

Nooresh, how do you see Auro pharma as an investment around these levels ?

• nooresh January 11, 2012, 11:26

I dont have any fundamental view on the stock this is purely a bet on short term.

• shree January 11, 2012, 07:52

Hi nooresh,

i have subscribed to master blaster and i am eagerly waiting for the service to start.

• Nasimul-gani Sarfu January 11, 2012, 10:57

Plz add share button on your post 4 facebook.easy to share your usefull & accurate prediction for my friends.thnksss

• nooresh January 11, 2012, 11:25

Hi Nasim,

There is a f share and retweet button on every post.

• Nasimul-gani Sarfu January 11, 2012, 11:56

I don’t see any f button in I got mail from u like tweet this for facebook.overall hindalco & larsen is my favoruite. I m waiting for GTL,Gitanjali Gems,Lovable lingriese & Jubliant food.I think thsese r market performers.I m looking your prediction for above stocks.thnkss nooresh.

• nooresh January 11, 2012, 12:57

Well it is available on the site. Will put it up in the mails as well.

Well m not very gung ho on Jubilant and lovable doesnt give me enough comfort on valuations. Technically would be short long many a times on both though. Like Lovable a long view today.

• Nasimul-gani Sarfu January 11, 2012, 13:05