This is a nice chart posted by one of our team members at Analyse India.
Nifty is likely to find support at 4950-5100 range and here are the reasons:
1) Nifty for whole of 2011 was in downtrend by making Lower High & Lower Low pattern.
Now after making a Higher High in Jan 2012 Nifty is likely to make a
Higher low around 4950-5100 before heading to new highs likely by Q4 FY13
2) 50% retracement level of entire rally from 4540 to 5620 is placed at 5080
3) 61.8% retracement level of entire rally from 4540 to 5620 is placed at 4950
4) The upper trendline of the 1 year old parallel channel ( green lines ) is now somewhere around 5100 level which has already been tested once
before should act as a major support again for the index
5) The recently formed downward parallel channel ( pink | | lines) should also give support to the falling Index and is curently placed at 5050-5100 levels
My view is pretty 5150-5200 remains the base in short term but over the next 1 year 4950-5100 is a very important zone.
The strategy is yet again simple – Buy the dips 🙂 book part in rise to increase cash for dips.
Yesterday got stopped out in the intra trade on siemens but sticking on with a positional view.
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS TRAINING WORKSHOP
BANGALORE ———- 24-25th MARCH.
Few seats left. For more call Kazim 09821237002. Mail email@example.com .
If you have any more queries sms me on 09819225396