Jaiprakash Associates — Initiated a buy 83-84 with a stoploss of 80 and a target of 92-95 in short term and 105 in medium term.
Sintex Inds — This is one of the favorites with a long term view. Have a buy in our model portfolio at 80 levels with long term view. In the short term it seems like a breakout and one can buy with a stoploss if closes below 83-84 and a move to 91-100 in short term.
City Union Bank — The stock has been in band of 40-50 for a very long time now. Watchout for a move beyond 50 to see a huge move with a small pause at 53-55.
PTC India Financial Services — The stock is on radar of shrewd investors and has been on our trading radar at 11 and 14-15. Recently added more positions at 15-16. Sustained closing above 17 will give a quick move to 20.
PTC India —- The stock is on verge of a huge trend change though reversal signals came earlier. Huge price and volume breakout with positive news one can expect the stock to head up to 80-100 in the long term. Buy on dips. recently initiated a buy around 60.
- Quick Technical Charts – Sterlite Technologies, Ptc India, Engineers India and Godrej Inds.
- Few Technical Charts – Union Bank of India, Yes Bank and Larsen & Toubro. Some more updates on Nesco, Jayant Agro, IFGL Refractories, Bombay Burmah.
- Strong Technical Pick – City Union Bank
- Special Report – Long Term Technical Breakouts – Century Textiles, Dr Reddys , Hindustan Zinc, Jaiprakash Associates, Mcleod Russel and Raymond
- Technical Charts – NTPC, M&M Financial Services, Aarti Inds, Alchemist and Marathon Nextgen Realty ( under review ) .