Technical view by Nooresh

Two Tyre stocks to buy on dips – JK Tyres and Ceat Limited

Ceat Limited --- Headed to 115/130 over the medium term.

Buy in dips to 95-105.

Disclosure: Buy given to clients at 95 and booking some at 110-115 to re-enter on dips. Oulook very positive.

JK Tyres --- Another tyre stock which has seen good accumulation.

We would be closing the ANALYSE WEALTHWYSE plan by end of April. We have already initiated some strong recommendations which could give excellent returns over the next 3-6 months. For more check

Article by Nooresh Merani

Nooresh has written 2532 articles.

You can follow Nooresh Tech on Facebook and Twitter here.

{ 7 comments… add one }
  • Vivek Talwar April 19, 2012, 20:50

Hi Nooresh,
    Long time you haven’t given your views on Gold. Is it right time to buy or wait for some dips?

Thanks and Regards,

• Nooresh April 20, 2012, 13:54

Hi Vivek,

Well i would be preferring equities at this point of time. Overall not very bullish on gold but neutral

• Tarun April 20, 2012, 04:22

Hi Nooresh,
    You have amazing picks. The JK Tyre was consolidating in 70-85 levels and seems to have broken out. What do you expect long term price for it as the tyre stocks have been down since last 2 years.

Also I wanted to get your view on EASUN REYROLLE as I have been adding lot of qty since last year. Seems like a good buy, if you follow.

Thank you so much.

• Nooresh April 20, 2012, 13:52

Hi Tarun,

Yes tyre stocks look interesting.

Easun reyrolle i dont like the price action though used to follow it before. For now i would wait for some price action to enter. Fundamentally looks interesting

• Gandhe srinvas April 22, 2012, 11:42

View on kingfisher Please and wipro

• Rajul Gala April 23, 2012, 19:24

Hi, I like your recomendations. In that I like Adity Birla Nuvo. I want to buy again what price I can buy again, can buy for long term also.
    Tell me about Glenmark Pharma also. Can I buy for shory term and long term also. how much downward risk in both stock so I can keep on buying till what price if it goes down.
    Rajul Gala

• Nooresh April 23, 2012, 20:18

Aditya Birla Nuvo one should now keep buying at regular intervals instead of waiting for a correct price as technically it has tested its previous resistances of 970-1000. So difficult to say whether it goes to 900-950 first or 1100 first.

Glenmark would be more with a trading view.