TRF Technical View
- A short term triangle breakout seen above 390-400 mark.
- Multi month resistance at 450.
- Sustaining above that will be a long term breakout.
- Can call it a cup and handle or a rounding bottom.
- Will it be a fundamental turnaround in next few quarters or is the market betting on hope is tough to say.
#Disclosure - The stock has been recommended at 380-400 as a medium term pick in Technical Traders Club
Securities covered above:: MRPL
SEBI Registration disclosure – Investment Adviser
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do have exposure in the securities mentioned in the above report/article.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do not have any financial interest/beneficial ownership of more than 1% in the company covered by Analyst.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts have not received any compensation from the company/third party covered in the above report/article ever.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts has not served as an officer, director or employee of company covered in the report/article and has not been engaged in market-making activity of the company covered in the report/article.
The views expressed are based solely on information available publicly and believed to be true. Investors are advised to independently evaluate the market conditions/risks involved before making any investment decision
Also read the detailed disclaimer – http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/disclaimer