These are some of the interesting setups am looking at. Do not take it as a recommendation. Please do your own research and risk management.
- Triangle breakout but no major uptick in volumes.
- 960 a support.
- Recent highs at 1100.
- In a range for last 6-10 months.
- 2730-2750 a resistance and upper band of the range.
- No major resistance post 2750 except highs of 3200.
KPR MILLS - Its been our top textile pick since 280 levels and recommended on the blog as well as in Analyse India Big Value and other products of Analyse India. So am pretty biased as one of my favorite picks.
- Last two bottoms at 750.
- Good consolidation for last 6-8 months.
- Resistance at 850. Fingers crossed for a breakout.
- One of the strongest trending stocks in Nifty.
- Last 3-4 tops at 4750-4800.
- Can make an attempt to break it.
- Good base made at 700 with last two bottoms.
- 880-900 a resistance if taken out can be interesting.
No personal holdings in Colgate , Maruti and Hero Motocorp but me/family hold shares in Welspun India and KPR Mills also stock has been recommended to clients.
Securities covered above:: KPR Mills and Welspun India.
SEBI Registration disclosure – Investment Adviser INA00002991
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do have exposure in the securities mentioned in the above report/article.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do not have any financial interest/beneficial ownership of more than 1% in the company covered by Analyst.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts have not received any compensation from the company/third party covered in the above report/article ever.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts has not served as an officer, director or employee of company covered in the report/article and has not been engaged in market-making activity of the company covered in the report/article.
The views expressed are based solely on information available publicly and believed to be true. Investors are advised to independently evaluate the market conditions/risks involved before making any investment decision
Also read the detailed disclaimer – http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/disclaimer