In this post I ll post some charts and how a trade was initiated. Some worked some did not. These are not recommendations and just for educational purpose. The post discusses some of the recent trades recommended in Technical Traders Club .
I have vested interests in the stocks put up on the blog and that implies a biased view.Please do your own research , risk management and consult your adviser.
A good 20% bump and hopefully more to come.
- Triangle breakout was above 50 levels.
- Seeing increase in volumes took an anticipatory trade because the long term charts were also indicating a possible long term trend change.
- Look at the big change in volumes in last 1 year on a 20 yr chart.
- Booked partially at 61-62 and riding now for medium term.
The chart now
Rajoo Engineers a quick 20% move and partial profits book and now riding for long term.
- A classical cup and handle with a breakout into new 2-5 year highs.
- Good volumes indicating accumulation
- Partial profits booked at 24-25
The chart now
A breakout which did not work out on expected lines with no follow up buying.
- A good triangle breakout with decent price action.
- Did not see follow up buying and volumes.
- Now getting closed to a stoploss hit.
We also got another small stoploss hit in BPCL and then the stock moved up. Chart was posted recently on the blog here – http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/2015/11/bpcl-triangle-breakout.html
Current anticipatory trade before breakout.
- Trying to breakout beyond the range of 130-175.
- Needs to see follow up momentum above 175 with volumes.
- The stock has been recommended in Technical Traders Club
Last 15 entries left for Analyse India Big Value 3.0 – Last date 12th December – limited members.
Analyse India Big Value 3.0 – A Funda-Techno product for Equity Investors –
• A diversified portfolio of 40-50 stocks created over a period of 12-18 months. Recommendations with a brief note and regular updates on covered stocks as well as allocation.
• Focus on finding good risk-reward entries in quality stocks using a mix of fundamental analysis for selection and technical analysis for timing.
• There are no promised / expected /possible returns or possible loss / expected loss etc but the target is 20-30% annual returns along with beating the benchmarks by a good margin and to control risks more importantly.
• Service to be renewed in 18 months and updates continue till all the stocks are booked in portfolio.
• No short term trades/derivatives etc majorly investments.
• Big Value 1.0 and Big Value 2.0 did around 30-40% CAGR.
• Read more here – http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/2015/10/analyse-india-big-value-3-0.html
For any queries regarding BIG Value 3.0 call Ankit 9899899989
Securities covered above:: NOCIL, Rajoo Engineers, Finolex Cables, Sonata Software
SEBI Registration disclosure – Investment Adviser ( INA000002991)
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do have exposure in the securities mentioned in the above report/article.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do not have any financial interest/beneficial ownership of more than 1% in the company covered by Analyst.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts have not received any compensation from the company/third party covered in the above report/article ever.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts has not served as an officer, director or employee of company covered in the report/article and has not been engaged in market-making activity of the company covered in the report/article.
The views expressed are based solely on information available publicly and believed to be true. Investors are advised to independently evaluate the market conditions/risks involved before making any investment decision
Also read the detailed disclaimer – http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/disclaimer