This is one stock and sector which i have tried to avoid for very long but for now the formation looks pretty interesting.
DLF Technical View
- The recent bottom was at the channel lows.
- The downward channel resistance has been taken out in last few sessions.
- It can even be considered as an inverted head and shoulder.
- There are 3 tops around the 120 mark which will act resistance.
- Stock is consolidating around the 120 mark. Supports at 115-117.
- Next resistance at 145-150.
- Further long term trend can change if it crosses 150.
Disclosure - The stock has been recommended in Technical Traders Club at 120-121.
Securities covered above:: DLF
SEBI Registration disclosure – Investment Adviser ( INA000002991)
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do not have exposure in the securities mentioned in the above report/article.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do not have any financial interest/beneficial ownership of more than 1% in the company covered by Analyst.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts have not received any compensation from the company/third party covered in the above report/article ever.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts has not served as an officer, director or employee of company covered in the report/article and has not been engaged in market-making activity of the company covered in the report/article.
The views expressed are based solely on information available publicly and believed to be true. Investors are advised to independently evaluate the market conditions/risks involved before making any investment decision
Also read the detailed disclaimer – http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/disclaimer