In this post we are looking at a few stocks which are either sector leaders/largest in terms of size in their sector and are very close to breakouts.
Rest of the names in the sector have already done a great move over past few months. Will these stocks show leadership or lag ?
- The leader in the agro chemical space and now on verge of a triangle breakout above 750-755.
- Quite a few attempts at that resistance in last few days
- At 6 year highs with 3 attempts.
- Same bottoms at 200 odd.
- Good consolidation near 370-410.
- Highs of 2011 around the 150-160 mark.
- Good consolidation recently around 145-160.
- I would say in terms of specialty chemicals this is the only company which would really qualify to use the word Specialty and most of the other touted names are a little better than commodity. ( Personal View )
- After a good consolidation for last few months consolidating at the all time highs of 2500 odd.
Disclosure - UPL, Atul LImited and GAIL India have been recommended in Technical Traders Club
Do your own research and consult with your adviser. please read the disclaimer
Securities covered above:: Tata Elexsi, Petronet Lng , Orient Refractories, Mercator Limited, IDFC Bank and Ahluwalia Contracts
SEBI Registration disclosure – Investment Adviser ( INA000002991)
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do not have exposure in the securities mentioned in the above report/article.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts do not have any financial interest/beneficial ownership of more than 1% in the company covered by Analyst.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts have not received any compensation from the company/third party covered in the above report/article ever.
Nooresh Merani and his family/associates/ analysts has not served as an officer, director or employee of company covered in the report/article and has not been engaged in market-making activity of the company covered in the report/article.
The views expressed are based solely on information available publicly and believed to be true. Investors are advised to independently evaluate the market conditions/risks involved before making any investment decision