Online Technical Analysis Training Session.
Online Technical Analysis Training. Trainer : N S Fidai
What is Technical Analysis?
Do investors need to know about technical analysis?
Technical Analysis seems to be for day traders?
Can technical analysis be used for longer term analysis? Yes then how?
What are Technical Charts?
What are candlesticks, bars, line charts?
Candlestick patterns which can help you find Tops and Bottoms in Nifty?
Do moving averages work?
What are moving average crossovers and convergences?
Moving Average Pattern that points out big trend signals like 2004 election fall, Bull market start in 2005, 2009 etc.
The Price/Volume Pattern which will help you never getting caught in a Satyam, Crompton or a falling knife.
Technical Indicators you must know out of the thousands.
The best technical indicator setup which always works on Nifty but comes 2-6 times a year.
Technical Analysis Chart Patterns.
What the hell is Head and Shoulders/Cup and Handles and all sort of fancy names.
The technical chart pattern which finds you big moves consistently in midcap stocks.
One dreadful chart pattern which will save you from the collapse of 2008 or in Commodities.
An opposite to the above pattern which will help you allocate big money on turnarounds like 2009/2011.
What is Risk-Reward?
A quick example on how to look for long term trend changes using Technical Analysis.
What are the free softwares, online websites. Reviews of various softwares.
And YOU get more...
( may also be live if possible)
Trainer – N S Fidai/Nooresh Merani
1) Technical Analysis is not Just About Trading
· How to Invest Technically
· Investing at Bottoms - Technically Bottoming out Signals through RSI/Channels/Sentiments.
· Spotting Sectoral Leadership
· Increasing Cash on Topping out or Breakdown in Long Term Downtrends.
· Pros and Cons of being into Full Time Trading or even Part Time Trading.
· Trading Psychology.
- Question and Answer Session Trainer : N S Fidai /Nooresh Merani /Ankit Chaudhary After 2-4 weeks of the first session a Q&A session for 1-2 hours.
+Additional Reading Material, Examples, Videos.
The Webinar Recording will be available on the website for next 3 months.
+You also get added to Whatsapp Group of Online Technical Analysis Participants. The Group is moderated by Mr. NS Fidai , Nooresh Merani & Ankit Chaudhary
- 30% Discount on Classroom Technical Analysis Training ( Valid for 1 year ) Language of Communication – English/Hindi.
Trainers – N S Fidai and Nooresh Merani
Fees : Rs 8000
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS TRAINING by N S FIdai
10th-11th March 2018 – Ahmedabad
( Venue will be updated shortly )
Maximum participants 20.
Fees - Rs 16000
Bank Account Details
Nooruddin S Fidai
ICICI Bank, Yari Road Branch
SB A/c 125101503988
-> Learn how to use Metastock Software
-> Small Batch size so highly interactive session.
-> 1 month back up support in case of queries
-> Free Refresher Session any time in next 6 months.*
-> Historical Data since 1979 for practice.
-> Lots of powerpoints/pdfs and training material.
-> Mode of communication Gujarati and Hindi
Fees - Rs 16000
And get much much more including access to Analyse India students google groups, refresher sessions, webinars
For more details call N S Fidai 9920120878
or mail to <email@example.com>
Just a brief outline of the topics which will be covered.
Topics for Technical Analysis and Brief Pointers on what will be the learnings from each topic.
Introduction to Stock Analysis
- How to remove bias and become an effective analyst.
2 .Why many Analysts fail to comprehend market movements.
- Group Exercises .
Brief Intro to Technical Analysis as most of them have completed 3 workshops.
Principles and Assumptions of Technical Analysis and how it has evolved but application remains the same.
CandleSticks /CandleStick Patterns
1 Understand how candlesticks are displayed and various patterns.
2 Examples of turnarounds, bullish breakouts shown by Candlestick Patterns.
3 Selection of Important Candlestick patterns to be used and which to be chucked.
Moving Averages / Moving Average Convergences
1.Which set of moving averages to use and why. Tried and Tested set of moving averages which are different from the copybook analysis
And work more effectively giving sharper signals.
How moving averages can be used for particular stocks.
How a set of moving averages can point out big trending signals much before any other technical tools. Examples of 2005 bull market, 2008 bear signaled Through moving averages.
Price and Volume Analysis
1.How prices react to volumes and to gauge momentum using price-volume data.oscillators and Indicators
1.What are the various indicators and their usage.
2.The set of tried and backtested indicators which are most effective.
3.Why one should not use any indicators!!! How they are absolutely useless at times ( example MACD is rendered useless in many situations)
4.Technical Analysis is about everything apart from Indicators.
Higher Tops Higher Bottoms / Trend Formations
- Identifying strong trending markets.
2.When to exit or add more positions and not be left away in a good or bad market.
Various Technical Patterns Part 1 ? Channels
Various Type of Channels and Whipsaws
Identify false breakdowns where many analysts get trapped.
3.How Parallel Channels can give you the best entry and exit points.
Margins and False Breakouts
- A majorly important topic where one will learn how to discard false breakouts.
2.Why bookish technical analysis doesn?t work and traps are created.
Various Technical Patterns Part 2 ? Double Tops / Triple Tops
- Identify topping out patterns and get extremely quick Short Trades.
Various Technical Patterns Part 3 ? Flags/Pennants
- Project short term targets using continuation patterns like Flags/Pennants.
2.Practical Target Calculations
Various Technical Patterns Part 4 ? Triangles and various types/
1.Precise target calculations to find monetum breakout trades
- How to use Volumes in the above pattern for early entry.
Fibonacci Retracement Levels :
1.how markets reverse from retracement levels.
Using Fibonacci for target calculations. Using some fibo levels which nobody uses but works superbly
Magic of Fibonacci Series and also examples right from 1992 !
Head and Shoulders and Variations
How to differentiate Head and Shoulders and use it effectively
The Target calculations and formation has changed from the classical way.
3.Which variations to discard and not use ( very imp)
Market and Trading Strategy
Words of Wisdom
Amalgamation of all Analysis and Miscellanous Topics ( will be discussed only in the program cannot be disclosed)
Practical Analysis Sessions + Examples
1) Revision of all the Topics
2) How to use all the observations to come out with a technical view , precise targets and risk reward.
3) Installation and Default Settings for Technical Analysis Software and our exclusive Technical Template.
4) Tutorial on using various technical tools like trendlines, indicators etc on softwares.
5) Various examples on all the topics covered with many recent samples.
6) Analysis of the Stocks for current Market Scenario.
7) Question and Answer Session
For more details, mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or call NS Fidai 9920120878