Nifty Kya Lagta hai ?
Every technical analyst/fundmental analyst/ strategist and even the paanwala talks about Nifty/Sensex has an answer to the question – Nifty kya lagta hai ?
9 out of 10 people will give you an answer.
But if you ask them tell us top 5-10 stocks which will lead the market in the direction they say only a couple of them will have the answers.
You can find your own possible targets by playing around with the Nifty calculator which may be a better estimate.
What is Nifty Calculator ?
-> As per the weightages given by NSE for Nifty stocks we have created the Nifty Calculator.
-> Change the expected price and the expected Nifty will change accordingly
-> Create 3 different sheets for yourself–
Pessimistic ( where you put the worst possible prices you think )
Optimistic ( the best prices possible)
Neutral/Rational/Technical / Fundamental ( prices on any reasoning )
Please Note as weightages change every day by small margin this will not give an accurate estimate but will be approximate.
- · HDFC Bank and HDFC Limited are 16.88% of the Index !!
- · Top 5 names are 35.81% of the index
- · Top 10 is 55% of the index
- · Top 20 is 73.15% of the index
- · Only one #PSU Bank left in the index – SBI has a weight of only 2.16%
- · Banking and Finance now constitute 36% of the Index
- · Private Banks constitute 23.53% of the Index.
- · Metals and Mining contribute only 3.21% ( Vedanta, Hindalco,Tata Steel)
- FMCG stocks ITC and HUL command 8.23% of the Index.
Would suggest reading this old note - The Ship of Theseus Paradox – Nifty 2008 and Nifty 2016 Will soon make a revised version of it.
LEARN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS "ANALYSIS THAT WORKS!" A Session by NS Fidai at KOLKATA 19-20 MAY, 2018 To Register http://imojo.in/KOLKATA
LEARN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS "ANALYSIS THAT WORKS!" A Session by NS Fidai at SURAT 02-03 JUNE, 2018 To Register http://imojo.in/SURAT